Saturday, April 28, 2012

What is my rank for Kerala Entrance 2012?

Well I have received a lot of emails from users like you to know what is the estimated ranks for both KEAM/ Kerala Entrance Medical and Engineering. So I decided to write a post explaining in simple language.

Please note that there are several tools in internet to find the estimated rank. Please do not think that this is your final rank. Please use these tools only for estimation. Now coming back to the steps to find your estimated rank.
  1. For Medical candidates it is easy, find the total marks you have scored in entrance exam using official keys. And then enter into the rank prediction system from either Parinama Insights or Mathrubhumi.
  2. For Engineering candidates it is little bit tricky. As already mentioned in an earilier post the total marks for engineering will be from 600 (300 for entrance exam marks and 300 for class 12 marks). I have explained in detail here how to calculate your Engineering Marks. Once you calculate your marks then use Parinama Insights to find your estimated rank.

6 comments:

  1. I have total 405/600(entrance+12th mrk)wht will be my rank in engineering section,keam 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 401/600 in engineering entrance.What will be my rank?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what will be my rank if i have 300/600 in engineering section,keam 2012?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have 90/960 and, and ihave 85% mark in plus 2(state board).what will be my mark out of 600 and rank in keam

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have 350/960 and 92%mark in plus 2(kerala).what will be my rank in keam 2012

    ReplyDelete
  6. my mark for keam is 200 and I got 74% for +2 pcm.
    then wat will bemy rank for eng

    ReplyDelete

Note: We are not liable for any error or omissions that may have occurred in this site. By entering the comments in this page you agree to the terms and conditions mentioned above.

KEAM 2016: [College Predictor] | [Engg Rank Predictor] | [Med Rank Predictor] | [How to calculate marks?] | [Ask Questions]

Other people are reading these hot posts now...